Sunday 12 August 2012

Christmas Greetings

Feelings are many but words are few
clouds are dark but sky is blue
Love is a paper' life is glue'
every thing is false' only My Love is TRUE.
Merry Christmas



Can I have your picture,
So, Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me,
Merry Christmas.



Loving Father, help us to remember the birth of Jesus, 
that we may share in the song of the angels.
The gladness of the shepherds & the worship of the wise men.
Let's close the door of hate & open the door of love all over the world.
Merry Christmas !!!,,,!!!



I wish you Lovely Christmas
I wish you Favorable
I wish you EnjoyableY
You shall not Lack in this Christmas
May Lord shall provide to you!
..,,,,,''''',,,,,..
Merry Christmas.



May this Christmas be so special,
That you never ever feel lonely again,
& be surrounded by loved ones throughout year!



()"""() ,*
( 'o' ) ,***
(,)=(")<-***
("),,(") "**

MERRY CHRISTMAS



I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every Christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your christmases be white.
<<Happy Christmas>>





1 comments:

SOS Booster said...

Searching for a list of Xmas party games for online celebration? A great way to make your virtual holiday events more fun is to include Online Xmas party games.

Post a Comment